floors underneath our feets crumbling

"It's okay when everything sucks, It means you're somewhere."


Aaron Aloysius Audrey! Biqing Chuana Clarissa Danielle Deirdre Eunice FeliciaLim! FeliciaKoh FeliciaLow! Felix Gladys Huimin Jaben Jacqqie Jannah JasmineOh! Jacqqie Jingyi! Joanna Joanne Jolyn! Julianne! LauraLim MelissaWong Nadia Natalie! Natasha! Nicole! Nicolene Normala RachelTeo! Rina Seraphina SueAnne Weiqian! Wenci Wenxi! Xueer Yanyee! Zhiyan 2E3'09 1E3'08
Facebook
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 8:37 PM

From left: Georgine, SueAnne, Jasmine, Natasha, Melanie
This is our home economics paper, feel free to discriminate me(ONLY ME NOT ANYONE ELSE TYVM)
Aight, so i didn't do well for home economics. But who cares? I'm not taking F&N anyway.
Speaking of F&N, (It reminds me of Sera) Sera cheer up dearest ass ! :D I draw the butt for you next time. ^^
& You always have me to talk to :B
--
Today was nothing much. Just boring lessons as usual.
I've to design the class tee by tomorrow, stress :( Haha, but i like designing so i don't mind.
Today when i went home, chuana kept buying natasha on fb, i was so infuriated but i didn't give up ^^ Nobody take my slut! & Then SOMEONE bought chuana !!!! I bought her back a couple of times but i decided to give up in the end. (:
Haha, lately fb has been really fun. Natasha is helping me with TW o: ( I just created the acc )
Aight, gonna go reply a letter.

& Gonna rewatch Juliette's MV :D
MY JONGHYUN'S SO HOT !!!!!!!!!! (L)(L)(L)

Love yawl,
Melanie.
monthly archive

October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

That my heart started to beat.Hi everyoneeeeeeeeee... Words In Bold.WELL, i've decided to stop posting a... NeoragoHello, just a short post about what happene... My face looks really pudgy in there, so i censored... Hello!Back updating again :DYesterday was alright,... Doesn't it look like my room?Okay, i'm off hiatus ... Kibum&Hankyung (L)(L) DoubleLove. ^^Donghae, Stay ... Solely For YouHey everybody :) I just woke up.I'm ... RAAAAAAAAAR :BKiHaeeeeeeeee (L)Okay, i'm in a good... Pics Created by: WAH.Its a secret society, spying ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS