Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
Words In Bold.
WELL, i've decided to stop posting about my korean fetish due to my inconsiderate and selfish thoughts *glare*
Therefore, since i'm back to my anime & manga craze, it'll keep me from my fetish for awhile.
I'm gonna go rewatch bleach because it's a pity i didn't get to finish it ):
And i think manga is like the greatest invention in the world.
I've been reading manga for the whole of yesterday and today, i even re-read skip beat cos it was too good. I hate it when i read a manga that isn't complete but has like the best storyline in the world. I hate mangas that are drawn terribly too. Whats the point if the storyline is good, but the drawings are atrocious!
Okay i think i'll sleep now. I've gone crazy with facebook today o:
Goodnight!
Therefore, since i'm back to my anime & manga craze, it'll keep me from my fetish for awhile.
I'm gonna go rewatch bleach because it's a pity i didn't get to finish it ):
And i think manga is like the greatest invention in the world.
I've been reading manga for the whole of yesterday and today, i even re-read skip beat cos it was too good. I hate it when i read a manga that isn't complete but has like the best storyline in the world. I hate mangas that are drawn terribly too. Whats the point if the storyline is good, but the drawings are atrocious!
Okay i think i'll sleep now. I've gone crazy with facebook today o:
Goodnight!

monthly archive
recent entries