Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 9:07 PM
That my heart started to beat.
Hi everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee :D
I didn't read manga nor did i watch anime today. I came home pretty late as there was training. And i'm really very tired, i think i'm gonna get a muscle ache tomorrow. Coach always comes up with the craziest ideas when it comes to PT. I think i'm gonna go home early tomorrow, and i can't wait for holidays to start! I'll probably be like going to julianne's house pretty often. (I hope i'm allowed to) AND THEN I'LL BE FREE FROM SCHOOL LIKE FINALLY.
I hate school to the max max max max max max max max !!!!!
Okay training today was abit, screwed. I mean, i know i suck at volleyball. I'm not that great of a player, and i'm always pulling the team down. But i've decided that no matter what, i'm not going to quit volleyball. Because i love my volleyclique! :D & Shit my finger is bleeding. Just great -.-
Anyway, Sera's coming later :D Hopefully i'll still be awake by then.
Tomorrow's shit. It's gonna be super mundane ): I think i'll come home and read manga.
And i'm trying to get the gist of tribal wars which natasha loves so much. I guess it's a learning experience for her. (She wants to join the navy)
Support you all the way LOL!
Aight, off to fb!
Seeyawlz.
(My blog is seriously decomposing my tagboard is the worst)
Where are my readers? :(
I didn't read manga nor did i watch anime today. I came home pretty late as there was training. And i'm really very tired, i think i'm gonna get a muscle ache tomorrow. Coach always comes up with the craziest ideas when it comes to PT. I think i'm gonna go home early tomorrow, and i can't wait for holidays to start! I'll probably be like going to julianne's house pretty often. (I hope i'm allowed to) AND THEN I'LL BE FREE FROM SCHOOL LIKE FINALLY.
I hate school to the max max max max max max max max !!!!!
Okay training today was abit, screwed. I mean, i know i suck at volleyball. I'm not that great of a player, and i'm always pulling the team down. But i've decided that no matter what, i'm not going to quit volleyball. Because i love my volleyclique! :D & Shit my finger is bleeding. Just great -.-
Anyway, Sera's coming later :D Hopefully i'll still be awake by then.
Tomorrow's shit. It's gonna be super mundane ): I think i'll come home and read manga.
And i'm trying to get the gist of tribal wars which natasha loves so much. I guess it's a learning experience for her. (She wants to join the navy)
Support you all the way LOL!
Aight, off to fb!
Seeyawlz.
(My blog is seriously decomposing my tagboard is the worst)
Where are my readers? :(

monthly archive
recent entries