floors underneath our feets crumbling

"It's okay when everything sucks, It means you're somewhere."


Aaron Aloysius Audrey! Biqing Chuana Clarissa Danielle Deirdre Eunice FeliciaLim! FeliciaKoh FeliciaLow! Felix Gladys Huimin Jaben Jacqqie Jannah JasmineOh! Jacqqie Jingyi! Joanna Joanne Jolyn! Julianne! LauraLim MelissaWong Nadia Natalie! Natasha! Nicole! Nicolene Normala RachelTeo! Rina Seraphina SueAnne Weiqian! Wenci Wenxi! Xueer Yanyee! Zhiyan 2E3'09 1E3'08
Facebook
Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
The time keeps on ticking,
Why's my internet so screwed now?

Anyway salutations. I've got homework but I haven't done it yet. I really, really hate english lessons. Ms Huang would probably lecture me about my responsibilites as a rep or something ( since I didn't hand in the edusave form and the book talk thing which was due last friday ).
Tsk, screw this man. I miss Miss Bridget :(

I'm dreading tomorrow. The girls will be going for competition again. Sigh..
Plus, this whole week will be torture. There's an Amath & Chinese test on wednesday, Emath & Chem test on friday. Not to mention, there's a physics test next tuesday. I'm going home to mug after school tomorrow. I feel guilty not studying when I have free time :(
God, I'm just tired. I know other people have it harder, but i'm not used to this.
It's exhausting thinking of the possibilities of what might occur the next day.

I don't want white hair to start bulging out of my hair !!!! And I wouldn't want to start shrinking due to the excess deadweight i have to carry everyday.
How is it that there are people living happier lives than me when they experience the same thing that I do everyday?

----
So today was pretty much the usual. Had mundane lessons and went out after school to tpy. Yanyee wanted to get the chem practical book o: Took jingyi along yay! Lets go get assessments soon !!! Ate at the food court $$$$ kachingching flyflyfly! That's why I prefer school food. Cheaper :p On the bus yan was reciting some newly invented thai words. Can you stop making random people laugh at you when you start doing retarded things in the public? Natalie gave us her famous 'face' :B It's all over facebook now. Then of course, training (too lazy to elaborate). And then, home.

WELL THEN GOODBYE MY MINIONS!
I'm going to plan the next feudal war.
monthly archive

October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Best Friends, Why do I have to put up with this? freedom of choice. To portray my heart, My Beloved Cousin, tired. Lacklustre eyes Finally reciprocated. I'm sick of that reaction. this is my reaction.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS