Sunday, January 31, 2010 @ 9:31 PM
Best Friends,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST BESTFRIEND,
ELIJAH ERH !!!
It's been 3 years, hasn't it? Isn't It tiring being my best friend? I used to always rant on you,
telling you bits and pieces about my life and telling you about how I lived each day in the past.
Playing online games together, retarded & lame msn games, and competing academically.
Looking back, weren't we really childish back then? o: It's a little different this year, isn't it?
I miss you bestie :( when will we talk like how we used to before? I miss being in the same class
as you. I miss that dirty zinc bag of yours (well, i can see it's been washed just only recently.)
I miss sec 1 the most. Those were good times, weren't they? :'( Anyway, happy fifteenth, bestie.
And, I miss you very, very much. Besties forever and a day aight! (L).
ELIJAH ERH !!!
It's been 3 years, hasn't it? Isn't It tiring being my best friend? I used to always rant on you,
telling you bits and pieces about my life and telling you about how I lived each day in the past.
Playing online games together, retarded & lame msn games, and competing academically.
Looking back, weren't we really childish back then? o: It's a little different this year, isn't it?
I miss you bestie :( when will we talk like how we used to before? I miss being in the same class
as you. I miss that dirty zinc bag of yours (well, i can see it's been washed just only recently.)
I miss sec 1 the most. Those were good times, weren't they? :'( Anyway, happy fifteenth, bestie.
And, I miss you very, very much. Besties forever and a day aight! (L).
monthly archive
recent entries