Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ 3:07 PM
Why do I have to put up with this?
CIP this morning was pretty alright. Woke up late at around, 8.15?
Yanyee and Natalie almost killed me when they found out.
Houses at amk are really scary, imo. :( So we just followed what we were told.
First block was Sera's, went up for a drink before we left. Thanks man :p next block was 540, followed by 543 which we didn't really do ( various spine-chilling reasons ) . We did 544 in the end. Gathered at 545 first and we took a group photo. Cheer up Aysha Mustafa Quek !!! Most of them left and only a few of us stayed behind to help dump all the recycling material into the truck. Slacked under the block for awhile before leaving. Yanyee's dad drove us to hub and Rachel & I took 166 tgt :p luv.
Came back and saw something that had me in dismay.
This isn't happening.
Says you're special, But doesn't speak to you, but rather someone else.
Doesn't It make you ponder "Sigh, am I really?"
monthly archive
recent entries