Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 8:34 PM
I'm sick of that reaction.
Well, i'm not on the team, so why should I bother?
I failed attire check for the first time. ( a formal one, that is ) Thanks man, mrs han. Skipped half of cme lesson. Yes !!!! This old fuddy duddy came to teach us today and he tought me so much about respect man.
" so, now in society, respect is the number one respect in the world of respect. you young people should learn to respect the respectful people of the world that should receive their due respect such as respectful teachers - respect is the most common basic courtesy of respect and let me tell you what is respect, respecting the respects is what respect really is!!! SO RESPECT YOUR RESPECTFUL TEACHERS "
I am now respectfully enlightened.
Maths was exhausting as usual. Chinese was a bore and physics became... a war. Everyone was boisterously shooting bazookas at each other while looking at their test results. After school ate at tpy's delifrance then head back to school for training. The last thing I want to talk about is training so I'll just stop here and end on a good note.
* I passed my first purephysics test.
** I will not be sensitive and treat every remark regarding xxx as something that does not concern me at all. Oh, I just remembered. I don't even have the right to be concerned.
monthly archive
recent entries