Friday, January 15, 2010 @ 9:22 PM
Need a second to breathe.
Today Audrey & I caught cirque de freak after school. Sorry I had to look for mr chan so sorry you had to wait for so many years. Lunch at macs. Thanks for the listening ear, drey. The movie was pretty interesting, just not very well-defined. But it was good !!! :) Looking forward to the movies that are coming out soon. Just before we were about to leave, Sindy called my name and I bid my final goodbyes to Melissa.
Melissa Lee Qin, come back to visit soon aight! I wish you didn't have to transfer. Our C' Girls couldn't have done It without you. You were a friendly junior and I'm sorry about all the things that I've ever made you upset about. Hope to see you soon, junior! You'll always be a part of our volleyball team :)
I'ma go now, I'm tired and I feel abit edgy. Bye,
Sometimes I want to cower in a corner and hide in a hole.
monthly archive
recent entries