Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 7:50 PM
Ant infestion.
Hi. Did i mention how much i detest school?The whole subject combination thing is endearing and all, but to be honest, it's really hard to adjust to. ): Which reminds me, I wanna purchase some Amath assessments to do. I hate not being able to comprehend Amath problems. Mrs Han goes too fast and I'm always frantically asking Natalie questions ( only to find out she doesn't know either o: ) LOL. What the hell man life sucks to the coreeeee. SOMEONE GET ME A TUTOR !!!!!! AHHHHH.
I'm not playing for the team this year. Why? Well, wouldn't you like to know. Try asking my coach for a size. I, for one, would really like to know why. Not that It's anyone's fault, I just feel kind of degraded. /:
Screw school.
ARGH I HAVE TO DO CHINESE.
Bye !!!
monthly archive
recent entries