Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
I KNOW THAT WASN'T FUNNY !!!!
Do you know how it feels to have a huge burden lift in an instant?!?!?!??!
I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
ZXCZXVXCBKUHALKJLDKASMCAS
No more papers, no more procrastinating teachers, no more angled clocks, no more stress!!!!!!!!
I FEEL SO LIGHT ( i know i'm fat )
I FEEL SO FREE
I FEEL LIKE I CAN FLY ( argh i'm not lifting up cos i'm too fat )
I've finally relinquished everything that was holding me down.
I am no longer deprived of my social life, REJOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANZAI HALLELUJAH FIGHTING SUCCESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dsajhkgsjaolweijhfkldsjnlaksjflakgjsljalsjdlkfjalskjhdalskdvsklnckxnzbksdkajfhsgdkjhfbai.
Ps/ I lost most of my links. So if i missed out your link, i probably couldn't remember your url. Yaknow, some people change their urls as fast as my brain can stimulate ( kidding ) Like, I don't know what they're thinking. Anyway, tell me if i missed out your link, i'll link you back up. This time, i probably will. ( LOL )
monthly archive
recent entries