Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Jonghyun (L), Forever or Never.

Tomorrow morning, i am going to draw shinee. then i will draw dbsk (:
Hello. I'm feeling awesome !
I woke up early today as there was training. Weiqian called me at 8.30.
Here is how it went:
Weiqian: Hello? Melanie, where are you?
Melanie: *drowsy* nguhh? At home la...
Weiqian: Hah? What time is training?
Melanie: 11.30 la...
Weiqian: Shit. I see wrong time leh!!!
Melanie: Nguhhh? (half asleep) WHAT? Where are you?
Weiqian: In school HAHAHAHA!
Melanie: You die la. Lol.
So i was awaken by weiqian and i could not go back to sleep.
Training today was tiring, the ISH was used because of the sec1s, so we had to use the multi-purpose court. And it was BLAZING. I was literally scorching during training.
Luckily i put alot of sunblock as my previous experience with sunburns was very terrifying,
I think i've grown a phobia for sunburns alr. Thus i am very paranoid when it comes to training under the sun. I put like a whole mountain of sunblock and i am not sunburnt! (:
But i look like an indian now ah O:
Karin has like really bad sunburns. (She's prone to sunburns) So i'm quite happy. :D
Came home watched SHINee shows & DBSK variety shows (HEEE) And talked on msn.
Exhausted now, yes and i'm going to watch a concert tomorrow.
With nata, sueanne & jasmine and etcetc.
Baiiiiiiiiiii :B
monthly archive
recent entries