Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 10:33 PM

KimJongHyun, (L)(L)
Not bad eh? I claim him 3rd place^^.
Jaejoong in second place o: (audrey's)
But,

Babybabybabybaby(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L),
I would never betray you! :D
I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much (:
He's first on my list, sorry jj & jh ( jonghyun ) o:
JungYunHo, I love you so so so so so much! :B
You're my melodyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! ^^ (millions and millions of hearts)
Loveeeeeeeeeeee.
Audrey has just left my house. She came over to watch dulcinea and i tortured her by watching dbsk videos o: ( but she loved parts with jaejoong ) as he is hawwwwwwwt, has dimples & has 8 pacs ^^.
So we watched like, one episode of dulcinea and had dinner. Vegetables.............. basket. (LOL)
we watched mirotic full mv & she kept pausing and laughing at weird parts & their funny faces.
But you know baby looks good in all of them! No matter how you pause he looks just as hawt o:
alright, gtg sleep.
BYE :D
monthly archive
recent entries