Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 7:55 PM

Balloons! Yunho looks so cute in this makes me want to chew him :B
Today was an alright day o:
Had maths as the first period, i think? Yeah. I am going to chiong maths ! :)
Gonna get 80% and above for the next test, or else i will be suicidal. o: o: o:
PE, HIGH JUMP !!!!! (my specialty) woot. Very fun cos you know you know (:
English was erm normal. MT was normal and i died cuz it was very boring. ):<
CME lesson was pretty fun cuz Mrs wong went around catching people's attire & nata tied her fringe up like one of those people in japan. she looked like a pineapple ! HAHA.
PC, something happened when i was happily dozing off. Shall not say it here as it would sound very awkward :p :o :8 :z
After school sat with nicolene at the emcee auditions for speech day thing and ms bridget chose Nicolene & i was reserve ._. lol but i dont mind i wasn't planning on being an emcee anyway (:
Chiong up to maths remedial and finished the paper up, ( I WAS FIRST ) haaaaaaaaaa.
Lene kept disturbing shams o: oh you poor, poor boy.
Went home w nicolene & then went to download dbsk vids (:
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY !!!! I can't wait for my dbsk calender weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
monthly archive
recent entries