Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 8:00 PM
I am running a fever now o:
for like the whole day and i'm currently eating strepsils >:B i had it 4 times today.
Felt dizzy during lessons and i didn't want to go home cox we were collecting result slips today.
Nonetheless, i am still going to school tomorrow as i should be well enough alrd. o:
AND i am soooooooooo excited ! I'm collecting my calendar tomorrow (:
thanks to jul for getting it for me heeeeee and her friend minjee.
I feeling like eating another strepsil but Elijah thinks it's not good for me!
Oh, did i mention that, Miss Hong made a very big misunderstanding over my behavior in class?
She thinks i cultivate a rather laid-back demeanour in class as i have a mellow disposition and i do not see the need to over-exert myself.
What rubbish is this ?!?!?! What kind of nonsensical lie is she telling?
Nothing personal, but, is this what she sees from her perspective? o:
(wow this paragraph is full of question marks)
I am not laid-back and MELLOW? Hellllll no, i think i suffer from ADHD.
You've got to be kidding me, mellow? Is she not observant enough?
Ow, i cut my finger. ( Again ) So anyway today was shiet cox i was really tired.
I couldn't take in anything, my brain was literally, Dead.
You've no idea how it feels like to sneeze with a sore throat, makes me feel like choking myself to death ._. Well whatever, i lived through today.
Its a miracle (Mirotical LOL)
Results:
English A1 (79)
Chinese C5 (53)
Maths -.-
Science B3 (68)
History A1 (81)
Literature A2 (72)
DNT B4 (61)
Art A2 (73)
Home econs B4 (64) ZZZZZ.
L1R5: 13 /:
L1R4: 9 o:
BAI
monthly archive
recent entries