Monday, March 2, 2009 @ 9:18 PM
I came to school in a pretty foul mood today.
I was very very pissed off during maths and science :o i wasn't listening at all ^^
Well, during science got back our papers. Pretty sad and i was really pissed off so i wasn't listening in fact i just stared somewhere, in a daze ):
Chem: 14.5/20
Physics: 12/20
Next, english !!! (WOOT) :D
I was REVITALISED ! Resurrected from hell to get back my test results. Took back my paper, and time seemed to have stopped for a few seconds. I stared at my paper, dumbfounded...
( I just got a muse, i think i should write a story. )
Note: i am not writing an essay.
OKAY so i was very very pleased with my results and i thought i could just go up to elijah and say " hey, bestie. guess what. you got pwned. " You know, like show off.
BUT NO, he just HAD to get higher than me. Yeah and guess what, i got 29/30. HE got 29.5/30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was way upsetting.
Math, whatever la i was super aggrevated, completely pissed off with Mr Lee. what the crap he compared us with RI students. YA LA we're not that good can't we be content with our results?
He has issues. Wasn't listening the whole lesson and quite proud of it (:
FNC RUNNING ! :D supposed to run 2.4(25 rounds), but instead we ran 15 rounds around the indoor sports hall, and my timing was awesome.
15 rounds in 5 minutes yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye!
Okay then ipw boring shiet SO then talked to volleyclique miss them !!! ): haven't had training for a long time. Training was alright, boring cos coach didn't make us do anything :O
After training, mom came to fetch me & i sent audrey home as it was raining. No problem idol.
Kthxbaiiiiiiii :D
monthly archive
recent entries