Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 8:00 PM
Hello I, will be on semi-hiatus until next tuesday which is when my common tests end.
This, apparently, is due to two reasons.
1 ) I'm in need of moral support to study.
2 ) Frankly speaking, I'm lazy.
So apparently, I wont post unless my next paper is some loser subject.
Goodbye world, goodbye social life for the next 5 examination days.
Lastly, GOODBYE YUNHO :(
Dear Yunho,
Although i will be on semi-hiatus for the next few days, my love for you will never cease.
Please do not blame me for this heinous indiscretion that moe has commited.
I will toss aside this putrescent thing and fly back to you once this torture has come to cease.
Goodbye for 5 days.
I love you, Yunnie !
( insert loads of paper-drawn hearts coloured bright red and a few black poker dots. )
monthly archive
recent entries