Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 5:12 PM
Mine, thx.

Mine, thanks.
Today was a terrible day.
Yesterday was still alright, it was fun, as a matter of fact.
Well whatever, we went to east coast park to cycle. It was fun, but i kind of don't want to be reminded of it. Like srsly i don't even know why.
( The following rant does not refer to anyone from school. )
There's a limit to how pissed off one can get.
There's also a limit to how screwed a person can get, too.
Whatever the case is, he/she will never succeed in life. ( Like yay )
It's been a long time since I was this angry.
I wish you could stop being so stubborn.
Oh, and can you stop tainting that person? I barely know her/him anymore, ever since your arrival.
You can't just take advantage of his/her emotions. It's selfish.
And i wish you would stop hurting people with your disgusting facade.
It's annoying to those who can't do anything but watch.
You don't even know how it feels, and it's sick that you're so oblivious.
( if you think it's you, it's not. don't assume on your own. because the person i'm talking about would never be able to come across my blog. )
Ending here.
I might accidentally massacre the place if i don't stop soon.
Edit:/ I have an awesome best friend :)
Edit2:/ This is like the 7millionth time i've edited this post.
monthly archive
recent entries