Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 7:49 PM
Long time no post.
i'm now trying to type without touching the damn ants on my table.
mom says " no killing the ants !! "
Okie, so the only reason i decided to update was because I've faithful readers that are bugging me to post.
Have been busy lately.
Okay maybe not, the real reason is cos' i'm lazy.
Kay, got back our results slip today.
disappointing. Was quite okay with my position, but not my academic results.
Mongkheng didn't write anything on my slip. But she did on others, maybe cos my friends were top 5.
OR, cos she detests me.
God. Training was OKAY today. better than last week !!
last week, my legs felt like they were being chopped off.
You can actually feel the excruciating pain.
I need to read. I NEED TO READDDDDDD !!
okay very random.
Coach was in a good mood today. I kinda liked it.
Well, after training i home-ed with Jingyi.
( oh and yeah some man blew at me in the bus , how gross. )
lols !!
seeyeas all. i'll update, if i feel like it :x
Nad & Aud, i hope you're happy i blogged. LOL !!
bye.
monthly archive
recent entries