Tuesday, May 6, 2008 @ 3:00 PM
Ohmygod. Don't you ever get tired of the same things?
Kp here and there, " don't gossip cos it's not good! hear only the good things not the bad ones. "
blah.blah&BLAH. Words that go through my ears but never get in my brains.
AND then you'll go " so much things to say ah? "
please. will you just differentiate me &my sister?
Do you know, that we're different?
Do you know, that i'm not perfect?
Do you know, that I can never be the girl that'll live up to your expectations?
Maybe michelle will. But i'm not her, or rather, i can't BE her.
we're different, mom and dad. She grew up to be hardworking and tomboyish.
I may not be as hardworking as her, but i'm trying, mom. I'm trying.
Why are you always comparing me and her. Am i that bad?
Maybe i am. But that is no excuse to compare me and her.
I'm different from her, mom. We're both unique in our own ways.
Maybe i'm not unique, but to you, she's probably your sweet little perfect girl.
------
okay, i'm ranting alot. LOL.
anyway, day before yesterday i went to help out my grandma &my aunt to move house.
this guy came up to the old house , and my aunt told my cousin to go ask him .
Aunt: Darling, help me ask if he is Munny please?
Cousin: Okay, mommy ( heard wrongly. )
Cousin: (shouts) 你是不是钱? ( are you Money? )
Aunt: No Darling ! MUNNY, not Money !
I was laughing like mad man !
ROTFLOL manzxcszxcs . I really laughed hard.
basically, i was just moving stuff all around from Dorset to Sengkang.
From Sengkang to Dorset.
From Dorset to Tiong Bahru.
From Tiong Bahru to Dorset.
I nearly went crazy. And i didn't even study for geog !
LOL.
okay, gotta mug.
seeyea all.
PS: I'm not mugging , i'm just going to sleep /: .
goodbye. :3
monthly archive
recent entries