Saturday, May 3, 2008 @ 8:49 PM
and it hurts to see so many people in pain.
Guys, don't feel so sad anymore alright.
It pains me to see my friends like this.
Cheerup, all. I'm here for you (:
All your friends are here for you.
So, Don't let the likes of those bring you down, alright?
-----
Nothing much has been happening, that's why i haven't been posting lately.
And now, i shall help to promote the Speak Good English Campaign.
So all out there, say 'NO' to twiiting ! :)
Usually the message to people out there would be, " say 'NO' to Singlish! "
But i don't care about that cause i speak singlish too. Well, Sometimes /:
I'm not saying i didn't twiit before. I did, actually. Thanks to miss LiauXinYi. ( lols !! )
I miss her :( Eh. No time to reminisce.
Okay anyway, back to the twiiting. I find it unnecessary.
What does it do? Gives your words, 'style'? O.o.
Try pronouncing "iiii waassshh iiiinnn sskkkkullll tiiiiis mooOrnnninng.."
It'll just make your lips look screwed up and you'll end up getting so frustrated that you'd want to attempt suicide.
I mean, if someone were to come up to me saying :
" HelLooos, moii namme isshh bbimbbo.
moii engllishh isshh horwwiblle. "
I'll wont even need to know you're a bimbo . You won't have to show it, cos' people can probably feel that you are one. Look, it simply looks and sounds retarded.
So to all you retarded people, please stop using twiits.
And to those out there who has seen these twits, please don't be intrigued by it.
I only noticed that twit is getting worse. ( noticed it from Laraine the lorry girl. )
-------
Aww shit i'm gonna get alot of haters after posting this.
ohh &&Juliiann, donchh twiit lurhhx.
LOL :D
seeyea all.
( i know this is a random post but wtc, what am i supposed to do? /: )
love -
:3
monthly archive
recent entries