Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 10:30 PM

Oh yes,
I am not apathetic hence I will blog about the wondrous day I had yesterday.
I didn't have a paper thus I did not go to schooooooooooooooooool.( yessssss ) how many of you had to? :) IN YOUR FACE okay sorry I don't mean to be mean.
Met audrey at the school bus stop she boarded with qk. We caught Ironman 2 tgt it was awesome srsly. Saw the couple in the cinema sitting in the couple seat ( right, jr & r? ) The first part was boring as hell I nearly slept. MY BACK IS ITCHY.
After the movie we parted. Audrey & I walked around and Qk flew to sri lanka. Bought ice cream and left for my place.
Watched art of seduction and my guts almost burst. Had pasta while watching and sent aud off to the bus stop as we sang high school musical. Thanks for embarassing, audrey, thanks.
Gangster City is fun. hehehhehehehehe
monthly archive
recent entries