Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 9:07 PM
Hello. It's been long since I last posted a decent update hasn't it. Not that I actually bother, but you know. I'm blogging partly because I don't exactly have anything better to do other than to study which I've already grown tired of, but mainly because this blog still has sentimental value (to me, of course). In just a few days time we'll be having our English & Chinese mid-years, which, believe me, isn't really the best thing to look forward to. I've already finished reading Evermore, this book I bought from the Bangkok airport because I still had some remaining baht to spend. And no, it's not in
ภาษาไทย( I don't even know what language this is ) if you were wondering. Evermore is so freaking cliche, it's just so - Twilight. But I don't think you can consider it as plagiarism because apparently the author changed abit of the storyline. Plus, it's more addictive than Twilight to be honest. Okay I've lost my inspiration to continue typing ( yay ).