Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 9:30 PM
HARO FEHHHHHHGS (This word dedicated to Natalie. Get well soon, boy)
Okay okay okay so Nat didn't come to school today. Math was boring because I had no one to sit withhhh sucks. Chem was boring as well. Physics needless to say. Chinese I died. Ss my fingers swollen. Assembly ............. WAH damn interesting and entertaining man.
I just practically summarised the whole series of events that happened today.
Came home, slack, revise, AIYAAAAAAAAAA LIFE IS SOOOOO INSANELY BORING.
Okay bye tmr got Chinese test going to (actually) study.
I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chineseI love chineseI love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese I love chinese ..........................................................................
wow I'm still alive.
monthly archive
recent entries