Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 6:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHA !
Hello. I'm at home now just came back from bai nian {:
Jul's at my house !!!!
" HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII "
Went to granny's house. Played around :o really, really boring though. I didn't really have fun /:
Maybe tmr will be better. We're leaving the house soon, we're going to Melis' house.
We were watching funny videos just now. HAHA let me.. let me.. ask you ..... A LOTION.
OH yeah & we dao-ed a little girl. Cos we were like watching the video & she kept asking " what are you watching i wanna watch too " Jul & I, too engrossed at the videos, didn't really like, hear.
Oh & we took a bunch of pictures. Might upload now or later {:
PS: Edward Cullen is a
PSPS: WATCH THE ABOVE VIDEOS !!!! It's for your own good. You might die of laughter so ... don't blame me ah (:
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR HOPE YOU GET LOADS OF MONEY !!!!!!
monthly archive
recent entries