Friday, October 3, 2008 @ 8:47 PM

Where is my Edward Cullen?
Your hold is permanent and unbreakable.
Heyyyy,
I've been on youtube searching for Twilight movie trailers, interviews, behind the scenes...
I was just thinking if anyone would want to watch with me.
Its airing on 25th December on christmas.
I am so watching it on the first day !!
I've found Bella's lullaby.
Personally written by Robert Pattinson, my Edward Cullen:D
I'll upload it asap to my blog. It's awesome.
Man, i really wanna go to Washington, America. you know. California maybe?
Albuquerque? Forks? Yeah, Forks.
Haha, i really wish i was born as an American. Living this life, /:
It would be perfect. Life is so boring now. Nothing interesting ever happens here.
Well, i'm off to my own imaginary realm, in America or something.
If reality was really something like Twilight, it'd be a miracle.
Tah,
How could i do without you?
monthly archive
recent entries