Friday, September 19, 2008 @ 8:29 PM
I miss the times we dapao-ed food and went out of the canteen to eat.
I miss the times we fought over who would buy food first.
I miss the times we fought over chilli.
I miss the times i'd go to both of your houses.
I miss the times Jolyn let me cheat in chinese and how i told kyra the answers by signal.
I miss the times we would vandalise tables together.
I miss the times we would draw things together.
I miss the times we were classified as 'prettiest in class' (ew, me?nah)
I miss the times we usually got the same score for art.
I miss the times on the phone.
I miss the times we took so many pictures.
I miss the times we'd stay back after school for remedial.
I miss the times we'd disiao Miss Tien.
I miss the times where i consoled you.
I miss the times where i told you everything would be okay.
I miss the times you told me everything, and i told you too.
I miss the times we talked in english ( !! ).
I miss the times we'd walk to normal chinese class together.
I miss the times we sat during chinese together.
I miss the times we played cards together.
I miss the times you'd force me to do homework.
I miss the times i borrowed your tee.
I miss the times we'd buy things together.
I miss the times we wrote profiles together.
I miss the times the times we emo-ed together.
I miss the times we talked on the phone with random guys together.
I miss you, Jolyn, Kyra, Liau.
I miss childhood.
I miss primary school.
I miss marymount...
I miss life in a non-neighbourhood school.
I miss having friends who'd understand me fully and tell me about my flaws.
I miss the times i was quiet, and less rough.
I miss those times...
The old times.
I dont care anymore!
no one even cares about me, so for what reason should i care about my life.
monthly archive
recent entries