Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 11:49 AM
i woke up at 11.30.
because i slept at 1+ last night.
and i just realised i cried in my sleep.
lol. i'm terribly upset about something.
it's not my volleyball.
something that SBS made me ponder on.
he's the bestest bestest kor i've ever had.
iloveyoukor {:
while we were smsing,
this sentence ' a girl, or a sis . '
really really made me upset.
well, i can't do anything about it .
i've just got to wait.
haha.
alright, i shant rant about it anymore.
roar. today is especially cold.
it might be sunny or warm right now.
but its not about the temperature.
bye all. (:
Happy birthday,
I love you whoever you would have been
Happy birthday
What I thought was a dream
make a wish
was as real as it seemed
I made a mistake
monthly archive
recent entries